Chelsea (A) - Sun 18th Aug, 16:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll go Ederson, Lewis, Dias, Akanji, Gvardiol, Kovacic, Doku, Bernardo, De Bruyne, Bobb, Haaland

Ederson

Lewis. Dias. Akanji. Gvardiol

Kovacic

Bobb. Bernardo. De Bruyne. Doku

Haaland
id go with that, but i think bernardo or kdb play alongside kova, be interesting to see and i think if its a successful experiment they might not get a rodri backup and play a midfield 2 of kova and bernardo if rodri needs a rest,

Really excited for this/this season.

We have players who seem to be experts in breaking down a low block with quick feet and brilliant dribbling ability - Doku, Savinho, Bobb, Grealish - plus players like Kev and Foden who can produce things out of nothing with the stability of the world's best player behind them.

And the world's best finisher up top too!

I see a lot have Lewis in their teams just don't think Chelsea away is a game to chance him yet. Too many tricky quick wingers and raheam sterling!! Gotta be akanji for me if ake is ready to start.
Difficult to understand the enthusiasm here for Rico at RB, he is simply not strong or quick enough for that position.

Hope they’re still ironing out the kinks like the friendly.

Ederson
Lewis akanji dias gvardiol
Kovacic bernardo
Bobb de bruyne doku
Haaland
I'd pick that team too but put Akanji at RB and bring in Ake.
That's harsh on Rico but we need to play our best available defensive players.

Ederson

Akanji
Dias
Ake
Gvardiol

Bernardo
Kovacic

Bobb
KDB
Doku

Haaland

3-1 to us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.