Chelsea (A) - Sun 18th Aug '24 | Post Match Thread

couldn't find the traditional "how many points to win the league this season" thread so i'll post it here.

last season we only got 2 points from the chelsea games and we've already taken 3 from them.

so we're a point ahead of last season already :) not bad given we're on maximum points.
A point ahead with a game in hand.

Just a little side note to show how good our result was on Sunday. Out of the players used the transfer cost of each team was
Chelsea £644m
Arsenal £484m
Spurs £478
Liverpool £466
Man Ure £460
City £446

Funnily enough, this wasn’t mentioned much either during or after our game

Just a little side note to show how good our result was on Sunday. Out of the players used the transfer cost of each team was
Chelsea £644m
Arsenal £484m
Spurs £478
Liverpool £466
Man Ure £460
City £446

Funnily enough, this wasn’t mentioned much either during or after our game
Not in the cartels permissible comments

Just watching Cheesy's vlog. In the background you can see a Chelsea fan strolling past with a Harrod's bag. Speaks volumes, doesn't it?
Sums football up now. Their fanbase has totally changed over time. Used to be an intimidating place to go. Their fans near us were more interested in filming our fans singing than singing themselves.

I think we are more than undercooked as Pep said yesterday. Apart from astonishingly good result and a few good but still inconsistent performances we are getting into this season totally unprepared and we are looking more like it is beginning of pre season for us.
I actually think Maresca is onto something with this Chelsea team and his game set-up was very good unless those idiots owners decide to pull trigger early again. But I am not sure their supporters like this setup according to murmurings from the home end.
Chavs fans arriving at the bridge too far with Harrods & Fortnum & Mason bags.

Middle class, passive, disinterested and disconnected.

That's what bad owners achieve.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.