Chelsea (A) - Sun 18th Aug '24 | Post Match Thread

couldn't find the traditional "how many points to win the league this season" thread so i'll post it here.

last season we only got 2 points from the chelsea games and we've already taken 3 from them.

so we're a point ahead of last season already :) not bad given we're on maximum points.

couldn't find the traditional "how many points to win the league this season" thread so i'll post it here.

last season we only got 2 points from the chelsea games and we've already taken 3 from them.

so we're a point ahead of last season already :) not bad given we're on maximum points.
You're going to get a lot of shit done today, with that attitude. Go out and smash it.

Can't remember seeing fernandes being influential since he arrived there, for £110m was it? Fucking hell!
And Caicedo seems to just stroll around doing nowt since he's made it to London, was he >£100m? Just, wow!!
But City are ruining the market, obvs!
I thought Caiecedo looked good before they bought him, now I just think he is a dirty git, the amount of fouls he commits, blimey. Just another example of a player that won't fit (his ego won't fit) into a team.

Tend to do well against West Ham (so hopefully continues) but yet they tend to take points of our title rivals.

Definitely my favourite of the London teams

Palace are my favourite of the London teams. i live a (long but) walkable distance from Selhurst.

Quite like Craven Cottage too.

To be honest, it's rarely a good sign for the fans of the club concerned when everyone likes you. Brentford are everyone's favourite second club these days. Why? Because they're absolutely no threat to anyone. They are “a bus stop in west London”.
Everybody kind of liked us when we were a joke, except probably the rags. Now we're no joke. We are an ogre, the orc of the PL. Plenty of hatred around for us these days. And not just because of the 115. That's a convenient alibi.

Millwall somehow manage to have it both ways. They're shit. And they're hated.

oh and i think it'll be 90+ points to win it again this year. gone are the days of winning the league with a mid 80s points total.

I thought Caiecedo looked good before they bought him, now I just think he is a dirty git, the amount of fouls he commits, blimey. Just another example of a player that won't fit (his ego won't fit) into a team.
He had a decent game tbf, read the game well

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.