Chelsea (A) - Thu 5th Jan, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chelsea have 4 points from there last 6 games. I fancy a rather unspectacular 1-0! Win. Close the gap to arsenal after their 0-0 draw.

Hugely important game this i feel at the start of probably our toughest 6 week period. Win tonight and put in a good performance and it sends a message to Arsenal and the league that this is when the big boys show up, not October / November time, its from now on that matters. Sets us up for Chelsea again and then the rags as well.

Hugely important game this i feel at the start of probably our toughest 6 week period. Win tonight and put in a good performance and it sends a message to Arsenal and the league that this is when the big boys show up, not October / November time, its from now on that matters. Sets us up for Chelsea again and then the rags as well.

Looking forward to this one

Despite how mediocre Chelsea have been this season, you know this is the game they will want to use to get on the right track. Maybe that’s a good thing for us, they might try to play instead of just trying to stop us.

I was meant to be at this one but been struck down by the old covid. Feel like I’ve been hit by a bus!

Come on City, a nice comfortable win to perk me up please.

There's an echo in the house

I know we will dominate the game and it’s like always do we score the goals! Also we know when city play anyone that team raises there game so I expect a very good peak chelsea team tonight! All I want is a fair referee!

I expect you guys to win tonight and quite easily. I don’t see Chelsea anywhere near your level. They’ve been unimpressive so far. However, in the unlikely event you don’t win you then get sucked into a points battle with Newcastle, United and Spurs. A win puts some daylight between you and them as well as reducing the deficit to us. Some pressure then tonight. Some of you think this is a must win game and I wouldn’t disagree with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.