Chelsea (A) - Thu 5th Jan, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Think its only City fans that believe Arsenal have won the league in January. I doubt Arteta sees it like that or their fans. Long, long, long way to go. Weve been there, done it worn the tee short. Any idiot can predict we wont win the league at this point in time. 7 points is nothing at this stage or even 12 points. It is with 5/6 games left to play. Things change very quickly in football. Im not saying we will win the league but I certainly dont see us out of it at this stage by any means. And why are we dismissing Newcastle. Remember Leicester...............

If anything the remember Leicester comment should be aimed at Arsenal not Newcastle.

Ederson
Cancelo stones laporte gomez
Rodri Phillips
Kdb
Foden haaland grealish

Rodri and Phillips to drop in when gomez and cancelo help in attack fresh things up abit

Ederson
Cancelo stones laporte gomez
Rodri Phillips
Kdb
Foden haaland grealish

Rodri and Phillips to drop in when gomez and cancelo help in attack fresh things up abit
Nearly Ake with stones isn’t Laporte injured and Phillips or Kdb out with gundogan in and grealish out and Alvarez in ..

Nearly Ake with stones isn’t Laporte injured and Phillips or Kdb out with gundogan in and grealish out and Alvarez in ..
Oh is he didn't realise laporte was injured hopefully back soon just thought Phillips has he needs a run games show what he can do

What was the date and gap to Liverpool the other year in January?

I only ask because this Arsenal team is nowhere near that level and we had to hit 14 games on the bounce to overhaul them.

I'm not sure we are at 98 points level this season, but 85-90 should be achievable.

Seen enough of Chelsea today to think that they're there for the taking if we use Foden and Alvarez rather than Grealish and Mahrez.

They look powder puff in attack.

3-0 City if Foden and Alvarez play

Maybe make that 1 - 3 cos don't forget our usual defensive howler / opposition worldie. Wonder what the odds are on us keeping a clean sheet on Thursday?

I only ask because this Arsenal team is nowhere near that level and we had to hit 14 games on the bounce to overhaul them.

I'm not sure we are at 98 points level this season, but 85-90 should be achievable.

Jan 3rd, 2019 7 points.

At the end it was 4 points and we only lost once to Newcastle away after that.

But we are nowhere near that team of 18/19! In fact we are miles away. Our midfield has aged and furthermore we no longer have David Silva. Our forward line is a one man show and we no longer have Sane's pace nor more importantly we no longer have Kompany's leadership.

In short I feel we have more chance of poking fog up a cats arse with the tip of a pencil than we have of catching Arsenal, but I'm ever the pessimist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.