Chelsea,a warning for our future support?

Chelsea were making no noise yesterday until their first goal went in. City showed support right from the start and all the way through! One of the things I love about city fans, Loud...Proud...Loyal!!

GemmaForeverBlue said:
Chelsea were making no noise yesterday until their first goal went in. City showed support right from the start and all the way through! One of the things I love about city fans, Loud...Proud...Loyal!!
against the big teams or when we might win something

uwerosler28 said:
GemmaForeverBlue said:
All the time, you can't knock city fans support for their club!

uwerosler28 said:
GemmaForeverBlue said:

What is your fucking gripe today eh ?

Pulled my thread to bits,and still fucking moaning<br /><br />-- Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:41 pm --<br /><br />
BoyBlue_1985 said:
cheddar404 said:
meeesh said:
You get my point,for fuck sake stop being pedantic,it's not City fans fault if the away support didn't sell out

To be fair, our home attendances were starting to fall to around 23-24k even with large away followings that season. They picked up again when the results picked up. It's a myth that we sold out most of our matches in the second division. Don't get me wrong, our support was excellent though.

My uncle was getting free tickets sent to him before match days

Well City fucking owe me then as I had a season ticket I shall make enquiries and find out if thats true,free tickets my arse

Between Chelsea and United (1-0 derby win) for the quietest support against us I've heard in the last year. Villarreal don't count because they only brought 17 fans. :P

GemmaForeverBlue said:
uwerosler28 said:
GemmaForeverBlue said:
im just not pretending were something were not we shouldnt be giving it the big un when guaranteed at southampton and qpr it will be back to hearing a pin drop bet if u go on a saints forum after the game there will be this exact thread in reverse !

uwerosler28 said:
GemmaForeverBlue said:
uwerosler28 said:
im just not pretending were something were not we shouldnt be giving it the big un when guaranteed at southampton and qpr it will be back to hearing a pin drop bet if u go on a saints forum after the game there will be this exact thread in reverse !
How is supporting your team giving it the big un! I remember listening to city fans with belief in their hearts still before agueros goal went in last game of season!! Admittedly not all city fans have that faith!!

For everyone praising our support, we were shocking in the second half v QPR. That's when the team really need us, not when we've just scored three goals in twelve minutes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.