Chelsea after Sergio

Difference is Sanchez clearly wants to leave, he has one year left and Arsenal aren't in the champions league. Totally different scenarios.
I appreciate that, but maybe Aguero sees himself not fitting in, should Sanchez arrive? He got benched when Jesus arrived and we might be looking at a very different Sergio if Jesus hadn't picked up that injury.
It's all a moot point as I don't think either of these things will happen. Sanchez will play in a capital city next season and Sergio won't! I for one, will be quite happy with that state of affairs

look, a ten second phone call to another media outlet from the club dismissing this and sky end up with egg on their face.

don't know why we don't do this.

yellow sticker gone. bets not place. social media returns to rags signing Bale.

Very naive.

You think the club haven't done this already?

Aguero is apparently seriously tempted. After all, he could kick the shit out of Luiz everyday instead of just being limited to twice a season.

So our owners and Pep said they will leave it to Aguero, if asks to leave then will we seriously look at selling him? Oh where you got the info that Aguero is interested? Can see why he would be he will be number 1 striker 1st choice starting every week and this season Aguero will think he wont be first choice and it will be the first time in his career that he is under serious pressure.

he should score against the rags and lift his top up like balo di with city til i die (with side note thanking me for the suggestion ;) amd maybe that would stop the flappers

I cant see aguero leaving, and to add, if we do sign sanchez I fully expect Sergio to up his game even more, we saw it last season, it took him a little while to adjust but when it clicked he looked an even better player.

I expect him to stay,i expect him to break the record, and I expect him to win the golden boot.

So our owners and Pep said they will leave it to Aguero, if asks to leave then will we seriously look at selling him? Oh where you got the info that Aguero is interested? Can see why he would be he will be number 1 striker 1st choice starting every week and this season Aguero will think he wont be first choice and it will be the first time in his career that he is under serious pressure.
Oh dear...

ooops

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.