Chelsea after Sergio

Whilst I agree with all that, I do find it a bit odd that, when Arsenal use more or less the same argument, some on here think they're just being ridiculous!
I don't think anyone has seriously suggested that Arsenal would be willing sellers, just that the contract situation forces their hand IF Sanchez wants to leave.

http://www.theshedend.com/topic/30388-sergio-aguero/?page=7

Good stuff here. Most think he's too old. One thinks £35 million may seal the deal.

Pricks – I'm sick of seeing the headline "Chelsea have a strong and serious interest" ...yet then go on to say they're preparing a £60mil bid... well that's not serious in my fucking book... in fact that's piss funny!!!
If they want to get serious, they offer more than Lukaku went for... a lot more!

He's going nowhere but the £60m being quoted is a joke. If Lukaku has gone for £90m and Sanchez with 1 year on his contract is worth £50m plus then how on earth is the best striker in England only worth £60m? If we did want to sell him we wouldn't entertain such a pathetic sum in a market where Swansea are rejecting £40m plus bids for Sigurdsson we would easily get £90m for Aguero.

http://www.theshedend.com/topic/30388-sergio-aguero/?page=7

Good stuff here. Most think he's too old. One thinks £35 million may seal the deal.
I do like this quote from there, especially the last sentence. "Imagine being a City fan and thinking you're a bigger club than us therefore players wouldn't leave you for us. what a crock of sh*t. You were a relegation fodder side before the cash, winning sod all."

If Carlsberg did irony........

I don't think anyone has seriously suggested that Arsenal would be willing sellers, just that the contract situation forces their hand IF Sanchez wants to leave.

Also the fact that Arsenal themselves have set a precident... they have sold lots of players to rivals - us mostly!

He's going nowhere but the £60m being quoted is a joke. If Lukaku has gone for £90m and Sanchez with 1 year on his contract is worth £50m plus then how on earth is the best striker in England only worth £60m? If we did want to sell him we wouldn't entertain such a pathetic sum in a market where Swansea are rejecting £40m plus bids for Sigurdsson we would easily get £90m for Aguero.

Kun is worth about 80m I would think. Will he leave maybe but probably only if a premium goal smith can be drafted in. This will not be Sanchez who I view as
as a possible premium replacement for Kelechi who is leaving. Kun will be sold if Pep can manage to land a really big fish in his place. As I have mentioned before this would be a brave step by the manager and one tinted with danger. To sell a hero who it would appear would be happy to stay on, risks enraging a large section of the fan base and Pep's neck would be very much on the line
if any new arrival were to struggle.

If and its a very big if.. If we ever decided to sell Sergio, it certainly wouldn't be for £60m.
Start at £100m and work your way up, when we stop laughing your getting close.
Just my opinion but we'd be fucking stupid to sell him at any price.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.