Chelsea after Sergio

Can't believe people can't see through this nonsense, it's quite clearly a distraction for the real transfer of Jesus.

It's heartbreaking to see what has become of my profession in the last 15 years.

I'm embarrassed and ashamed by it in equal measure.

Journalistic standards continue to be driven down by the commercial realities of social media and the drive to employ a a generation of 'reporters' who wouldn't know how to cultivate a contacts book if their very existence depended on it.

Shameful.

Daily Dieing Star and Talk Shite. Both.

Chealsea readying *£60 mill* bid for Aguero.

I laughed. I cryed. I cryed with laughter. I cried and laughed so much my my sides nearly ruptured.

No seriously, who writes this shit?

My grammar and spelling have always been shit, but even I think I could make a go of being a 'paid Journalist' now.

Surely to God they must be embarrassed when they read what they are about to upload on social media with their name alongside it.

Then again, they probably don't give a shit. Clicks are now more important than professional pride.

Sunday Supplement & Co can f*** off next season.

It's heartbreaking to see what has become of my profession in the last 15 years.

Journalistic standards continue to be driven down by the commercial realities of social media and the drive to employ a a generation of 'reporters' who wouldn't know how to cultivate a contacts book if their very existence depended on it.

Shameful.

Do they actually give a fuck though ?

It just seems to me, it's about making up shit & it doesn't actually matter if it's true or not, as long as people read it.

Do they actually give a fuck though ?

It just seems to me, it's about making up shit & it doesn't actually matter if it's true or not, as long as people read it.

The people get what the people want.

A generation of snowflakes who want it hard and fast, not having the time or the inclination to sit down and read something in any real depth.

Video killed the radio star, so the song goes.

The internet is an amazing advancement, but we live in the cult of personality, which includes 'journalists' who feel it is more important to be a celebrity brand than actually be good at the job.

You only have to see the march of the pundits who are now classed as journalists, simply because they played the game.

A generation of snowflakes who want it hard and fast, not having the time or the inclination to sit down and read something in any real depth.

The internet is an amazing advancement, but we live in the cult of personality, which includes 'journalists' who feel it is more important to be a celebrity brand than actually be good at the job.

You only have to see the march of the pundits who are now classed as journalists, simply because they played the game.

I think there would be a market for journalists actually telling the truth about football & indeed talking sense re tactics etc.

Cricket writers & the pundits on Sky etc seem to be so much more honest & intelligent & actually informative on their sport by comparison. (Of course Talkshite have Darren fucking Gough instead & used to have Roni Irani & let them talk football!)

Tolm PSG can take us another player we after ? Sanchez ?

Shameful.

Had a similar argument with Brennan last week - publish a story which basically says there is no story, but come up with a headline which makes it sound like there is. Just click sit and not sure many sites are any better than those adverts you now see on them all for 'you won't believe these pictures'.

Problem is we're not buying media anymore, so it needs to be something titillating to bring clicks in. A decent, two page broadsheet spread gets less clicks than getting the YTS to write nonsense that allows a headline of 'Utd, Arsenal and Liverpool chase Premier league star'

Are we all agreed then as our erstwhile shed end Chewlsee fan put it that it is in fact "a crock of shit"?
Stories of Aguero leaving us over the years seem to crop up more often than I had a shit. Aguero never looks like he wants to leave and city never look like they want to sell him. As long as that reminds the case he will stay here, no matter how much other clubs/other fans/rag media want it to happen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.