Chelsea after Sergio

ABUS-giant-padlock.jpg

Go on mods, you know you want to...

To be honest, if it absolutely guaranteed that he got his other 3 main targets, judging by some of the body language between the two last season, I'm not too sure that Pep would be averse to this actually happening.

Whether the board (he supposedly has carte blanche) or our supporters would sanction such a move is an entirely different matter

To be honest, if it absolutely guaranteed that he got his other 3 main targets, judging by some of the body language between the two last season, I'm not too sure that Pep would be averse to this actually happening.

Whether the board (he supposedly has carte blanche) or our supporters would sanction such a move is an entirely different matter

Yeah really?

Some fans don't get it we don't sell world class players to any team in premier never mind in Europe only the scum Liverpool Arsenal Chelsea sell there best players! we don't unless its on our terms.

On his Instagram story he is in a airport with his agent or atleast a football agent who is FA certified.

EDIT: It's a agent that works for the company Aguero is under. The instagram story is from 5 hours ago so the @Taylor was correct.

I'd sanction it and i believe that Pep would too.

No chance.
No chance as it stands but if we get one or more of the forwards we are after I suspect he will go because he won't get the reassurances he's after.

My gut feel is that his link-up play does not suit Pep. He loses he ball too much for our system, and missed a lot of good chances last season which I think when you match it with SIlva and STerling's poor finishing, is frustrating for pep.

I don't think he will actively flog him but I wouldn't rule out Sergio moving on himself.

On his Instagram story he is in a airport with his agent or atleast a football agent who is FA certified.

EDIT: It's a agent that works for the company Aguero is under. The instagram story is from 5 hours ago so the @Taylor was correct.
Probably a commercial somewhere and i think pep has given them all a couple of days off after the tour

As if we're going to sell him this transfer window. Lunatics galore on this forum.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.