Chelsea after Sergio

If Mbappe really is on then I wouldn't be surprised to see Aguero go to Arsenal as part of a swap deal for Sanchez. Mbappe and Sanchez were the two dream signings and, if we got both, I really couldn't see Aguero staying.

Doh

You're probably right, Rammy. Personally speaking I'm pretty easy either way, and I never thought I'd say that.
Personally I think that whatever incomings we get Sergio will stick around for this season. IF we got both Mbappe and Sanchez we'd be bang in for trying to win everything and in a World Cup year I think all of them would be happy with rotation. That said, I still don't think we will get both of them anyway, so it's a moot point - I would be over the moon if we got either of them, for differing reasons, Sanchez would massively increase our trophy probability for this season, Mbappe for the future as I reckon he's the next big thing.

If Mbappe really is on then I wouldn't be surprised to see Aguero go to Arsenal as part of a swap deal for Sanchez. Mbappe and Sanchez were the two dream signings and, if we got both, I really couldn't see Aguero staying.
Why would we sanction a swap deal? Seriously, the powers that be aren't stupid. It makes no sense whatsoever to allow Aguero to go to Arsenal or any other club in the premier league. He won't be sold this transfer window. He may go after this season is finished but not before.

117m34 I am not questioning his commitment how can you ? I just think he looked disinterested in the pre season games that's all . I cannot see the club sanctioning any swap deals with any team for other players that would be a shabby way to go about things with a club legend .

Last edited:
No chance as it stands but if we get one or more of the forwards we are after I suspect he will go because he won't get the reassurances he's after.

My gut feel is that his link-up play does not suit Pep. He loses he ball too much for our system, and missed a lot of good chances last season which I think when you match it with SIlva and STerling's poor finishing, is frustrating for pep.

I don't think he will actively flog him but I wouldn't rule out Sergio moving on himself.

We wont sell to Chelsea Club will not allow it. Maybe to one of the big clubs in Europe if we offered big money and we get Our targets even then I cant see the club selling.

Didsbury Dave careful you have to choose your words wisely when it comes to discussing Kun and leaving in the same sentence . I mentioned yesterday in the Mbappe thread that I thought Kun looked a little chunky still , and looked disinterested in the pre season games , I was lucky to get out the thread alive !!!!!

Ah the oh don't mention Aguero leaving and you get shot down rightly so Aguero will go down as one of our all time greats and you take the piss out of him personally Id give posters an instant Ban and put them in the bracket as a rag supporter

Certainly don't want Sergio to leave but if we got both Sanchez and Mbappe then surely Barca would be his favoured club

Money they have and Messi his mate can only see us selling to them

Hopefully not though

Why would he go to Arsenal it would be a backward step for him not gonna happen and the more this Sanchez will he won't he drags on I am beginning to not be bothered to much if we don't get him ..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.