Chelsea after Sergio

No chance as it stands but if we get one or more of the forwards we are after I suspect he will go because he won't get the reassurances he's after.

My gut feel is that his link-up play does not suit Pep. He loses he ball too much for our system, and missed a lot of good chances last season which I think when you match it with SIlva and STerling's poor finishing, is frustrating for pep.

I don't think he will actively flog him but I wouldn't rule out Sergio moving on himself.
I think all this would have needed to happen earlier in the window, too big a move imo to happen quickly as we certainly wouldn't sanction him leaving until we had our targets signed and sealed.

Didsbury Dave careful you have to choose your words wisely when it comes to discussing Kun and leaving in the same sentence . I mentioned yesterday in the Mbappe thread that I thought Kun looked a little chunky still , and looked disinterested in the pre season games , I was lucky to get out the thread alive !!!!!

Didsbury Dave careful you have to choose your words wisely when it comes to discussing Kun and leaving in the same sentence . I mentioned yesterday in the Mbappe thread that I thought Kun looked a little chunky still , and looked disinterested in the pre season games , I was lucky to get out the thread alive !!!!!

You are still on the 'at risk' register!!

Mate, if you think I care what the majority think on here you haven't been paying attention!

I think all this would have needed to happen earlier in the window, too big a move imo to happen quickly as we certainly wouldn't sanction him leaving until we had our targets signed and sealed.
You're probably right, Rammy. Personally speaking I'm pretty easy either way, and I never thought I'd say that.

DD questioned his playing style, you questioned his commitment. That's the difference.

If Mbappe really is on then I wouldn't be surprised to see Aguero go to Arsenal as part of a swap deal for Sanchez. Mbappe and Sanchez were the two dream signings and, if we got both, I really couldn't see Aguero staying.

If Mbappe really is on then I wouldn't be surprised to see Aguero go to Arsenal as part of a swap deal for Sanchez. Mbappe and Sanchez were the two dream signings and, if we got both, I really couldn't see Aguero staying.

What makes you think the best striker in the league would go to a team that doesn't have champions league? He would ever agree to that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.