Chelsea after Sergio

I'm sorry, but anyone who is actually entertaining the thought of a Kun/Sanchez swap to Arsenal is mentally ill.

He's exactly what Arsenal need; someone who can actually finish. It would be totally irresponsible on the part of Pep and the board to allow something so stupid.

If Kun does somehow end up leaving, and I hope he doesn't, it certainly won't be in that fashion.

Now that's the kind of reply I was expecting. Perhaps still a little on the tame side though...

She's right though isn't she. I mean Sergio is the same age, is an absolute legend at the club, scores more goals AND is the better player of the two. City wouldn't even entertain the idea of selling him to another PL club, let alone Sergio accepting to join them Even if (and it's an utterly ridiculous if) City were prepared to go along with such a counter productive "trade", Sergio would simply laugh his nuts off at the idea of joining Wengers Arsenal. He would baulk at them for the very same reasons Sanchez wants out. They just don't offer a strong enough challenge to win the biggest trophies.

Sergio will see out his contract, then move to Independiente on a free. Anybody who thinks otherwise simply hasn't been following how City go about things.

In fact, why the fuck is this thread still even open? Sergio is going nowhere!

Yess, I'm very aware that we're not a selling club. I see this being an "offer" to Arsenal in order to sign Sanchez

Sergio scores goals from a position in which Arsenal have been lacking since Henry left. Even if Sanchez were to fit our way of playing better, we'd be directly strengthening a rival. Why would we risk maybe improving our overall team in the knowledge that we're almost certainly taking a side step in our ambition of dominating the league?

I'm sorry, but anyone who is actually entertaining the thought of a Kun/Sanchez swap to Arsenal is mentally ill.

He's exactly what Arsenal need; someone who can actually finish. It would be totally irresponsible on the part of Pep and the board to allow something so stupid.

If Kun does somehow end up leaving, and I hope he doesn't, it certainly won't be in that fashion.
This thread should have been shut down weeks ago.

i`d sell now.. hes too slow and doesn't score enough.
i mean... when you think about it .."whats he ever done for us apart from score a few goals" !
get rid. eez a right miserable sod

i mean... when you think about it .."whats he ever done for us apart from score a few goals" !

I wriggled off the hook when I reached line two lol

and just think he could have dived in that aguerooooooo moment and set up a better finish to win the premier league on a pen by Super Mario greed little sod (aguero out)

You have to trust Pep on what he is trying to achieve and if it means letting People go to progress the team and win things then I would support this BUT Augero?! A proven goal scorer; a legend surely not!

I would be heart broken and would question anyone buying a player who has less then 40 games experience and paying a over inflated price for a player who is not fully tested!

Im going to crack another can FFS

Never in a million years is Aguero moving inside the prem, why would Guardiola make his job ten times harder and strengthen a rival. We would sell him abroad at a cut fee to move him on if we were to ever get rid of him this summer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.