Chelsea after Sergio

Why would we sanction a swap deal? Seriously, the powers that be aren't stupid. It makes no sense whatsoever to allow Aguero to go to Arsenal or any other club in the premier league. He won't be sold this transfer window. He may go after this season is finished but not before.

It depends what's happening with Mbappe and Sanchez. If both are likely then Sergio will be on his way out. No way that Sergio stays if we bring both of them in.

Why would he go to Arsenal it would be a backward step for him not gonna happen and the more this Sanchez will he won't he drags on I am beginning to not be bothered to much if we don't get him ..

Yes, it will be a backwards step. But at least he will be guaranteed to start every game there if fit. To be honest, I'd be very happy if we bring in Mbappe and keep Sergio for one more season (bringing in Sanchez on a free next summer). But I recokon that City will have given Sanchez assurances before asking him to force the move.

It depends what's happening with Mbappe and Sanchez. If both are likely then Sergio will be on his way out. No way that Sergio stays if we bring both of them in.
No he won't. Regardless of how many times you say it. If you think City will sell Aguero in the next three weeks I don't think you've been paying attention. That goes for all the other posters who seem to thinks it a viable option.
Plus, we ain't signing Mbappe and Sanchez. I doubt we are getting one of them, never mind both.

I've seen zero indication that Aguero will be sold, least of all to a title rival. To me, this continues to be nothing other than a jealous media fake news story designed to create unrest in our camp

Yes, it will be a backwards step. But at least he will be guaranteed to start every game there if fit. To be honest, I'd be very happy if we bring in Mbappe and keep Sergio for one more season (bringing in Sanchez on a free next summer). But I recokon that City will have given Sanchez assurances before asking him to force the move.
You think City have told Sanchez he's guaranteed to start?

No he won't. Regardless of how many times you say it. If you think City will sell Aguero in the next three weeks I don't think you've been paying attention. That goes for all the other posters who seem to thinks it a viable option.
Plus, we ain't signing Mbappe and Sanchez. I doubt we are getting one of them, never mind both.
This

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.