Chelsea after Sergio

No he won't. Regardless of how many times you say it. If you think City will sell Aguero in the next three weeks I don't think you've been paying attention. That goes for all the other posters who seem to thinks it a viable option.
Plus, we ain't signing Mbappe and Sanchez. I doubt we are getting one of them, never mind both.

You can doubt all you want, but if it did happen then there is no way that Sergio stays. I think that this is pretty much the majority opinion. He'd get very little game time and he's still far too good to sit most of the season on the bench.

You can doubt all you want, but if it did happen then there is no way that Sergio stays. I think that this is pretty much the majority opinion. He'd get very little game time and he's still far too good to sit most of the season on the bench.
Who's the majority? Pep? Said he's staying. Sergio? Said he's staying. Sergio's agent? Said he's staying. The chairman? Said he's staying.
Couple of posters on Bluemoon who wouldn't know their arse from their elbow? Yeah he's a goner.

When was the last time we let a rival have our star player/players?

When was the last time we let a rival have our star player/players?

I just knew that you'd reply :)

Yes, I'm very aware that we're not a selling club. I see this being an "offer" to Arsenal in order to sign Sanchez. Like I said before, the club would have given Sanchez assurances that they'd do their part if he did his. If Wenger is willing to accept £50-60m then obviously the club would pay up. But I think that the only way he'll be able to sell Sanchez's departure to the revolting Arsenal fans is if he gets something substantial in return.

Regardless, if we were somehow able to get Mbappe then I'd be more than happy to pick up Sanchez on a free next summer and keep Sergio until then. But I'm not sure what kind of assurances the club will need to give to Mbappe in order to acquire his signature. But it's not about what Id be happy with. It's about what Pep wants.

So it looks like he was meeting the national team manager to discuss his future. Is he retiring? Unhappy at play time?

Yes, I'm very aware that we're not a selling club. I see this being an "offer" to Arsenal in order to sign Sanchez. Like I said before, the club would have given Sanchez assurances that they'd do their part if he did his. If Wenger is willing to accept £50-60m then obviously the club would pay up. But I think that the only way he'll be able to sell Sanchez's departure to the revolting Arsenal fans is if he gets something substantial in return.

Regardless, if we were somehow able to get Mbappe then I'd be more than happy to pick up Sanchez on a free next summer and keep Sergio until then. But I'm not sure what kind of assurances the club will need to give to Mbappe in order to acquire his signature.
You want to give kun to them in return for sanchez who is the same age and not a striker who scores less goal?

My advice is stay out of the sun and step away from the beer

Regardless, if we were somehow able to get Mbappe then I'd be more than happy to pick up Sanchez on a free next summer and keep Sergio until then. But I'm not sure what kind of assurances the club will need to give to Mbappe in order to acquire his signature. But it's not about what Id be happy with. It's about what Pep wants.

Honestly I don't think you believe the bile your posting.

You want to give kun to them in return for sanchez who is the same age and not a striker who scores less goal?

My advice is stay out of the sun and step away from the beer

Now that's the kind of reply I was expecting. Perhaps still a little on the tame side though...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.