Chelsea away 5/1/23

To be fair without the corporate allocation being so big for this one we probably wouldn't have sold more than 1500 judging off how ticket sales for points have gone
That makes no sense, they could have waited their turn and got them with points.

Any chance the City Ticket Office will take account of it being Christmas with a potential postal workers strike in the offing and send the tickets out early?

The club should have just let the extra corporate/sponsor lot get them last on general sale rather than first dibs on seats but we all know that isn't how city work.

First time in top tier for me so a change just hope seats aren't messed up by city as they have given me one as 63 and the other 69.

Looking at driving down for this given trains does anybody know any good places to park on the outskirts of London outside of congestion zones? Currently thinking Watford/Wembley but wondering if anyone knows any good spots nearer where can get tube/train after game

The club should have just let the extra corporate/sponsor lot get them last on general sale rather than first dibs on seats but we all know that isn't how city work.

First time in top tier for me so a change just hope seats aren't messed up by city as they have given me one as 63 and the other 69.

Looking at driving down for this given trains does anybody know any good places to park on the outskirts of London outside of congestion zones? Currently thinking Watford/Wembley but wondering if anyone knows any good spots nearer where can get tube/train after game
Gunnersbury Drive for Acton Town via M40 and M4 - can park from 5pm on weekdays.

Anyone else having trouble buying a ticket for this? Am now eligible but it doesn’t let me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.