Chelsea away (half price)

Corky said:
City used to sell 150 hospitality tickets (3 coaches) for Old Trafford around 10 years ago, it was in the sales mag they sent you if you ever booked anything there (even non-football related).

Seasonal hospitality customers also get the first shout.

I find it bizarre that this game would sell out at 2000 points higher than Arsenal away. There must be another variable, and if City were doing 150 10 years ago I wouldn't say the 550 was so unbelievable.

No chance. Nowhere near.

The boat is for Chelsea fans too.

The 'variable' is that it's the biggest game of the season and everyone's buying the cheap tickets for themselves or for mates. Same as barca, Ajax etc

Didsbury Dave said:
Corky said:
City used to sell 150 hospitality tickets (3 coaches) for Old Trafford around 10 years ago, it was in the sales mag they sent you if you ever booked anything there (even non-football related).

I find it bizarre that this game would sell out at 2000 points higher than Arsenal away. There must be another variable, and if City were doing 150 10 years ago I wouldn't say the 550 was so unbelievable.

No chance. Nowhere near.

The 'variable' is that it's the biggest game of the season and everyone's buying the cheap tickets for themselves or for mates. Same as barca, Ajax etc
The reason I compared it to Arsenal selling out at 9000 earlier was because that was also at half price, and early in the season too
Yes this is a bigger game and more points have been gained since September, but 2000 points seems a little too high for me

Didsbury Dave said:
Corky said:

No chance. Nowhere near.

No one I know passed on buying Arsenal tickets (people on higher points have them due to going to games and don't turn down Arsenal at half price), and there would have been some similar 'entertainment' for that game. Plus this game sold out earlier in the day the Arsenal, and as well as this boat trip there are seasonal hospitality customers getting priority.

From the figures I would estimate a 1/3rd haven't gone to Loyalty points, Supporters Clubs or Superbia. There could be more than your 50/100 estimate just on players friends and family, A bus load of Sampdoria fans to the Derby in 11/12 with tickets off Mancini shows what can happen, and London matches are the easiest for international friends and family to get over for.

I can't see how anyone can condone this type of thing, it could lead to Superbia only at the big aways in the future as it is increasing.

It could be fun and games in the City end come the day of the game.

Can see some not being happy with who could be in the ground. It has happened before.

mayo31 said:
It could be fun and games in the City end come the day of the game.

Can see some not being happy with who could be in the ground. It has happened before.
Prince Charles? :-)

When I logged in on Monday morning the whole block of SU3 was unavailable and I assumed it was for the Supporters Club
Then I ordered my two and the closest I could get was row 8, amazing that they had sold a whole clock and the first seven rows in just two minutes

squirtyflower said:
When I logged in on Monday morning the whole block of SU3 was unavailable and I assumed it was for the Supporters Club
Then I ordered my two and the closest I could get was row 8, amazing that they had sold a whole clock and the first seven rows in just two minutes

I went for the corner one SU1 to be at the front. Never been upper tier there.

Corky said:
squirtyflower said:

Same here, thought I'd try upper as it was only an extra quid

squirtyflower said:
Corky said:
squirtyflower said:

Same here, thought I'd try upper as it was only an extra quid

I'd go on the roof if they'd let me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.