Chelsea away - Pre match discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
____________Hart_____________

_Mica_Kompany_Nastic_clichy_

_______Yaya______________Fernan________

_Milner_______Aguero_____________Silva

Negrado

Weak point YAYA in defence. YaYa plays good we win, YaYa okay, we draw. YaYa Lazy, not sure

weare8kyk said:
____________Hart_____________

_Mica_Kompany_Nastic_clichy_

_______Yaya______________Fernan________

_Milner_______Aguero_____________Silva

Negrado

Weak point YAYA in defence. YaYa plays good we win, YaYa okay, we draw. YaYa Lazy, not sure

I am sure yaya will be 100% up for this.w e are on a good run and we need not fear anyone. Respect them yes.
Sergio is on fire ATM , hopefully if kompany is back we will edge it

Castiel said:
jayrea said:
I am going to the game with my 15 year old son. Are there any pubs/ eating places anyone on here would recommend in the vicinity. We will be travelling from Victoria to Fulham Broadway.

There is no shortage of places to eat and drink on Fulham Broadway. It's rumoured that we have the most pubs within a mile radius of the ground of any team in the league. Most pubs on Kings Road are away fan friendly with mixed support. The Imperial on Kings road will be full of Chelsea fans though and probably best avoided. You might have to look around a bit price wise as we are talking about Fulham. If in doubt just ask around, especially taxi drivers. Don't listen to the police when it comes to places to drink, they give terrible advice. You'll probably be able to spot City fans when you get there and be able to follow them to the congregation points without issue. I'd avoid places right outside the ground because they get ridiculously crowded though.

CITYBOY1000 said:
I think we beat them 5 times if you include the post-season US tour.

Chelsea are a better team now and will fancy this one and that might work to our advantage as they come on to us and we hit on the break.

'Fat' Frank ain't so fat. Never seen him with a decent 'pot' and no idea where that nickname comes from.

It's going to be our toughest game of the season. 1 point will be very acceptable and 3 would be superb.

To be fair, in the post-season we played half a youth team and you went full strength for some reason. They were still entertaining games though. You've had our goat in competitive games for the last few years, time to fix that![/quote

You keep telling yourself that, but it ain't true. Half a youth team. Lol. We played Rekik,Rusnak,Boyata,Huws and Razak at some point,all who were
never near the first team.

prestonibbo_mcfc said:
Castiel said:
jayrea said:
I am going to the game with my 15 year old son. Are there any pubs/ eating places anyone on here would recommend in the vicinity. We will be travelling from Victoria to Fulham Broadway.

There is no shortage of places to eat and drink on Fulham Broadway. It's rumoured that we have the most pubs within a mile radius of the ground of any team in the league. Most pubs on Kings Road are away fan friendly with mixed support. The Imperial on Kings road will be full of Chelsea fans though and probably best avoided. You might have to look around a bit price wise as we are talking about Fulham. If in doubt just ask around, especially taxi drivers. Don't listen to the police when it comes to places to drink, they give terrible advice. You'll probably be able to spot City fans when you get there and be able to follow them to the congregation points without issue. I'd avoid places right outside the ground because they get ridiculously crowded though.

CITYBOY1000 said:
I think we beat them 5 times if you include the post-season US tour.

Chelsea are a better team now and will fancy this one and that might work to our advantage as they come on to us and we hit on the break.

'Fat' Frank ain't so fat. Never seen him with a decent 'pot' and no idea where that nickname comes from.

It's going to be our toughest game of the season. 1 point will be very acceptable and 3 would be superb.

To be fair, in the post-season we played half a youth team and you went full strength for some reason. They were still entertaining games though. You've had our goat in competitive games for the last few years, time to fix that![/quote

You keep telling yourself that, but it ain't true. Half a youth team. Lol. We played Rekik,Rusnak,Boyata,Huws and Razak at some point,all who were
never near the first team.

I think it was a well balanced end of season squad for an anti-climatic sales fixture.

Jumanji said:
black mamba said:
Davs 19 said:
We own them. A comfortable City win.

That 'owning' is another thing that makes me feel uncomfortable !
Too true. The cynic in me tells me that Chelsea are due a performance against us.

I'll take a draw before kick off but a win would be brilliant, of course.

We've had a few wins recently but they've usually been very close games. We won the last two home games but could easily have lost. Won the FA Cup SF but that ended up close. Drew and lost the last two away games.

We won some games a few years back but both teams have changed since then.

I think some City fans are getting carried away including Community Shield and US friendly wins.

A draw would be an excellent result.

cibaman said:
Jumanji said:
black mamba said:
That 'owning' is another thing that makes me feel uncomfortable !
Too true. The cynic in me tells me that Chelsea are due a performance against us.

I'll take a draw before kick off but a win would be brilliant, of course.

We've had a few wins recently but they've usually been very close games. We won the last two home games but could easily have lost. Won the FA Cup SF but that ended up close. Drew and lost the last two away games.

We won some games a few years back but both teams have changed since then.

I think some City fans are getting carried away including Community Shield and US friendly wins.

A draw would be an excellent result.

only lost at chelsea two years ago because a stonewall pen was turned down when we were 1-0 up

Kompany out for Chelsea

@ManCityMEN: BREAKING: Vincent Kompany ruled out of City's clash with Chelsea by Manuel Pellegrini. #MCFC

Fuck!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.