Chelsea away - Pre match discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Demichelis fit enough to play ... anyone confirm if Pellegrini has mentioned him?

If we go with Garcia facing the mobility of some Chelsea's midfielders we'll get killed...

hope it is either Lescott or Demichelis at the back with Nastasic...

Put micah at centre half...garcia is an absolute liability and is awful...we were luckt to get away with it vs cska and west ham

Re: Kompany out for Chelsea

BWTAC said:
Confirmed by the SPANIARD Manuel Pelligrini at his pre match press conference according to BBC Sport.

Bastards have changed it now.
Check the Sports Day Live section on the BBC site:

Manchester City skipper Vincent Kompany will miss Sunday's Premier League trip to Chelsea with a thigh injury, says Blues boss Manuel Pellegrini.

"Vincent is still injured, so he will not have a chance to play this game," the Chilean says in his pre-match media conference.

The Belgium defender limped out of City's home win against Everton on 5 October.

simon23 said:
Put micah at centre half...garcia is an absolute liability and is awful...we were luckt to get away with it vs cska and west ham
Pellers has said he won't do it, strangely.

He said something along the lines of Micah might be able to play CB but its not his natural position and not what the squad roles demand of him.

Yet he plays Garcia there? Hypocritical?

Well, for me if Demichelis doesn't settle well we have to go all out for a top quality defender now. Kompany, just like Rodwell, can't be trusted to stay fit for the bulk of a season and it's hurting us. This is really disappointing.

Won two tough away games with Garcia at centre half so he will probably stick with him. For me I would go Richards for the extra pace but cant see it. Who ever he plays I think we will rise to the occasion and win it. Come on blues !

LoveCity said:
Well, for me if Demichelis doesn't settle well we have to go all out for a top quality defender now. Kompany, just like Rodwell, can't be trusted to stay fit for the bulk of a season and it's hurting us. This is really disappointing.

It's the biggest mistake of the summer for me. We spent £20m plus on a forward who doesn't get a sniff without addressing this glaring need. Every game we hold out breath and hope for the best when Kompany is out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.