Chelsea away - Pre match discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends on whether we get any injuries from this disgraceful pitch were playing on tomorrow. It's too close to call. Be delighted with a good battling performance and a point.

citymad said:
Depends on whether we get any injuries from this disgraceful pitch were playing on tomorrow. It's too close to call. Be delighted with a good battling performance and a point.

Got to agree, I just hope the CL game on this shite pitch does not cause any injuries. If we come through the game against CSKA unharmed we have the squad to keep our winning record over chelski going.

They still lack that midfield anchor when under the cosh and lesser teams have exposed that this season already

I think a goal for us would open this game up and we could see a few goals, if Chelsea get the first goal I expect them to park the bus.

Come on you Blues, I think we will create enough chances, we just need to stick em away to make sure we win.

Given Mourinho's unbelievable home record at Stamford Bridge, would take a draw right now. Need to be wary of them on the couner attack, they look frightening

whyalwaysyou said:
Given Mourinho's unbelievable home record at Stamford Bridge, would take a draw right now. Need to be wary of them on the couner attack, they look frightening

They've scored 14 we've scored 20 . We are not the ones who should be frightened.

blueparrot said:
whyalwaysyou said:

They've scored 14 we've scored 20 . We are not the ones who should be frightened.
I think we do need to be wary of them on the counter attack, they certainly have the players, and I don't imagine Mourinho taking many chances in an attacking sense, so expect 10 behind the ball and break quickly. We'll have to be patient, and defend well, hopefully that is why Vinny wasn't risked in Moscow.

Gabriel said:
Game will be won in the midfield, so we need to pick a side with sufficient muscle to bully them.

Agree. Chelsea looked pretty good in possession against Schalke, but in Yaya and Dihnio we may have the best central midfield pairing in the League.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.