Chelsea away - Pre match discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
I worry about the defence in this one a bit but we are on a 3 match winning run and playing well so should compete.

Nasri back in for Navas and maybe play Milner for Negredo but what do I know...

Milner for Nagredo? Eh?

Ducado said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
I worry about the defence in this one a bit but we are on a 3 match winning run and playing well so should compete.

Nasri back in for Navas and maybe play Milner for Negredo but what do I know...

Milner for Nagredo? Eh?

300px-NA_gills_icon.svg.png

Freddo.jpg

We really need to put Mou in his fookin place coz if we go down he´ll be his fookin cocky, arrogant. self centered self and Chavs could run away with it from the confidence gained. I remember that 6-0 at the Bridge when he was there. We still owe him one for that

vintiz said:
With the defensive end of our game not looking very sharp and Torres looking like he's getting in form I'd like to see a mid field 5 to physically battle and bully chelsea's mid field.

Hope our RB and LB would put in an overall decent performance.

We've played the same system and formation in all of our 12 competitive games this season. The same home as away, the same against Bayern as against Hull. Seems unlikely that MP will change it for this game, might be unwise if we haven't tried it before.

mike channon´s windmill said:
We really need to put Mou in his fookin place coz if we go down he´ll be his fookin cocky, arrogant. self centered self and Chavs could run away with it from the confidence gained. I remember that 6-0 at the Bridge when he was there. We still owe him one for that
In 04/05 City was the only team in the league to beat us, ruining our own invincible season. To compound it you managed a draw at the Bridge meaning you were the only team with a positive head to head against us. We may never have an opportunity to go through a whole season unbeaten again!

Then again in 2010/11 we started the season with 5 wins on the trot scoring 21 and conceding only 1 till we met City, and lost 1-0. You've always been one of those dodgy teams for us even before you got good.

..........................Hart...................

Richards...........Kompany.............Nastasic...............Clichy

...................Fernandinho............Yaya..........................

Milner.................................................................Silva

.....................Negredo....................Aguero

Milner has to play if we stick with the 4-4-2 against Chelsea or the likes of Mata, Willian and Hazard will murder us.

I still would like to see us move to 4-5-1, particularly for away games.
------------------------------Hart---------------------------
Richards-Kompany-----Lescott--------Clichy/Kolarov
--------------------Yaya-------------Fernandinho-------------
-----Milner----------------Silva-----------------Nasri/Jovetic
-----------------------------Aguero-----------------------

In my opinion CFC will set up to counter attack us as their midfield cannot stand up to ours. I can see us winning this 0-2 they will get a couple of decent chances it is just a matter of, if they put them away.

We will get the majority of chances and with Kun on fire I think we will simply score more and concede less with Vincent back.

0-2 City

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.