Chelsea away - Pre match discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kompany out is a major blow !

4-5-1 then plss !!!!!

Negredo out rodwell in front of the back four.

Gracia and nasty in CB positions.

Who ever plays the LB would need a lot of cover.

lost a lot of confidence with that news if i'm honest.

A point would be a fantastic result now.

Only Van Ginkel is out for us. Cole has been injured but Mourinho indicated that he may be fit in his press conference.

We are more than capable of banging in a few against them despite the fact Chelsea will play in the typical Mourinho way of piling everybody behind the ball and hit us on the counter but i wouldn't fancy us to get 4/5 which we'll surely need if it's Garcia and Nasty at the back. Demichellis should just be thrown right in there if he's fit. He's old enough and has enough experience to be able to cope with it being his debut.

Sincerely hope Pellers is just playing mind games regarding Vinnie being out but sadly he doesn't seem like the type. We'll do well not to get torn to pieces if Garcia starts, wouldn't go as far as doing a 4-6-0 like Mourhino experimented with at the swamp but think it would be wise to pack out the midfield and start with a 4-5-1 formation. A point would do!

Unleash the beast

The game will be won, as usual, in the midfield, where we are superior IMO- , think we'll see fern go up another level Sunday with the eyes from Brazil watching, yaya dominates the chavs everytime he plays and Merlin is purrrrrring......

I expect mour to go 1 up top, probably eto, if so we'll win even with Garcia in the lineup, I'm just hoping negrado gets the nod, he'll rip the racists arsehole open and stuff a mitre up it!!

1-2

We have to give it our best shot. While it is not the greatest of news regarding Kompany, if Demichelis is available then we have a player who has experience of playing in the big matches. We have got the firepower to cause them problems as well.

I think we'll control the game. I'm less sure whether we'll actually win it, because our defence has been prone to errors and they have the players to actually take advantage.

I'd expect Chelsea to have a real go at us now that they know Kompany is unavailable

Very surprised/disappointed he's not fit.

Demichelis will play imo...

Any blue flapping about Kompany needs to chill the f*ck out...

We will play top class on Sunday guaranteed... we are on a 2 away game streak and the players will push...

Fernandinho will play Ramires off this pitch as this is a personal battle for him... and the Brazil selectors who I am certain will be watching this game closely...
Yaya will be fired up for this game after the antics of CSKA...
Clichy has pace and Richards was born to play these type of open games...
Nasri is on some great form at present now as well...

Chelsea fans (and possibly their CBs) are more than a little worried about Aguero and Silva's current serious form in goals and playmaking...

Personally, I think the Chelski players are more worried about us even without Kompany than we are of them... I don't think Pellegrini will play Rodwell at the back as he seems to prefer using what he knows best and he has a lot of faith in Demichelis to play in that role

We keep forgetting that Demich is a CB who can distribute and read the game very well and was in last years La Liga XI team ... If Demichelis plays, Nastasic will be in good hands...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.