Chelsea away - Pre match discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
cleavers said:
SuperSilva said:
Rammy Blue said:
Play this team and we will win....

.........................Hart........................
....Micah......Demich.....Nasty......Clichy....
..................Yaya.......Ferny.................
......Nasri..............................Merlin......
..................Beast.....Sergio..................

I think this will be team Pellegrini puts out tomorrow .... bang on Ram
I agree, we'll start with the best 11 we have on paper.

Personally I think we must start with Negredo as we will need a target man, so I'd play Sergio in a more Tevez fashion, and I'd personally start Zab as I think he is the better defender.

Its a big game now for both teams, if either of lose, we are drifting in relation to the title, even a draw doesn't really help either of us much.

Far too early to say this.

Richards will be the better option,his attributes will be needed,i'm sure by now we're all aware why i think so......

prestonibbo_mcfc said:
cleavers said:
SuperSilva said:
I think this will be team Pellegrini puts out tomorrow .... bang on Ram

Personally I think we must start with Negredo as we will need a target man, so I'd play Sergio in a more Tevez fashion, and I'd personally start Zab as I think he is the better defender.

Its a big game now for both teams, if either of lose, we are drifting in relation to the title, even a draw doesn't really help either of us much.

Not really, I said drifting, not out of it. We're all but 1/4 the way through the season, lose and we will be 6 behind Arsenal, 4 behind Chelsea and Liverpool, and despite their shitness only 2 in front of united, Spurs should have a home banker tomorrow too, so we'd be 3 behind them, and however unlikely they are to keep it up Southampton are also doing very well, and rarely condcede, not to mention Everton who've now won 5 out of 6. Its very tight at the top, and this makes catching up 6 points more difficult.

Its a big game after todays results, where nobody dropped anything, one of us must drop points tomorrow.

Away in Paris for a wedding, so been out of contact with the world for a few days, so I presume Vinny still isn't match fit by the sound of everyone's posts?... Damn!!!!
Although Demichels looks like a. Cool head, and even Garcia has upped his game of late ( but that was against weaker opposition , so doesn't really count!)
don't think I'll get to see the game, as I'm with wife, kids, extended family, maybe a good thing, I won't be stressing about the result, although I'll be keeping fingers X'd for a sneaky away win, to not only extend our away run, but our recent fantastic run against Chelsea .
If we can sort the defence out, the rest will take care of itself, Yaya and Fernand have forged a great partnership, and Aguero "beauty" and Negredo "The Beast" are becoming a formidable team up front, there could be a few penalties I feel tomorrow .... Hopefully for us!

cleavers said:
prestonibbo_mcfc said:
cleavers said:

Not really, I said drifting, not out of it. We're all but 1/4 the way through the season, lose and we will be 6 behind Arsenal, 4 behind Chelsea and Liverpool, and despite their shitness only 2 in front of united, Spurs should have a home banker tomorrow too, so we'd be 3 behind them, and however unlikely they are to keep it up Southampton are also doing very well, and rarely condcede, not to mention Everton who've now won 5 out of 6. Its very tight at the top, and this makes catching up 6 points more difficult.

Its a big game after todays results, where nobody dropped anything, one of us must drop points tomorrow.

I would not worry about everton, liverpool, everton or southampton. no chance they will finish ahead of you over the season

But us and chelsea getting away would be worry for you. Personally think draw good result for you lot tommrow. we might not win against both liverpool and united and so by november 10th you could only be three of us if you draw at chelsea and beat norwich and sunderland.

So i don,t think a draw that bad for either you or chelsea.

gooner2 said:
I would not worry about everton, liverpool, everton or southampton. no chance they will finish ahead of you over the season

But us and chelsea getting away would be worry for you. Personally think draw good result for you lot tommrow. we might not win against both liverpool and united and so by november 10th you could only be three of us if you draw at chelsea and beat norwich and sunderland.

So i don,t think a draw that bad for either you or chelsea.
I think anyone would be a fool to rule out either everton or liverpool on current form, I doubt they'll feature top 3 either, but there is definitely at least 6 in there at this stage, and someone has to find a way to score against Southampton, they've conceded 2 less than Chelsea and Spurs, and 5 less than anyone else, they don't score enough I guess, and we'll all surely have enough for them over the season, but its an impressive start nontheless.

I don't think a draw would be a bad result, but both teams will be looking to win it, and if one us loses its a bad result.

cleavers said:
prestonibbo_mcfc said:
cleavers said:

I agree. If we are only 2 points in front of the rags after tomorrow's game then for me that makes us almost as shit!

3 defeats after 9 games is too many and therefore cannot happen. We have to get a draw at least.

prestonibbo_mcfc said:
Rammy Blue said:
FantasyIreland said:
I wouldnt be upset.

Without Vince then it's attack being best form of defence, imo.

The only thing I'm dreading is 3 o'clock and the teamsheet coming through and me rapidly scanning, praying that I don't see the name "Garcia" listed....

Am not dreading 3 o'clock. Means we're only an hour away from kick off. Hate having to wait for Sunday/Monday kick offs.
Especially when all the competition have won.

I think a lot of this concern over our central defence will be alleviated once Demichelis gets playing. He looks class and whilst he has only been bought as cover it will mean we will cope better with Vinny's absences.

I'd play Garcia tomorrow he won't give away as many free kicks as Richards and the free kicks is where Chelsea will be dangerous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.