Chelsea away - Pre match discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ducado said:
I think he has been here long enough to learn how the Prem works and will have seen enough of the opposition to work out the right tactics

Should be a good game, and one we can win but a draw would not be too bad

images_zpsbe1d8eb4.jpg

we're on a wing and a prayer

Danamy said:
Ric said:
MCC said:
Any chance of Vinny being fit tomorrow? Mind games from pellers?

As much as I'd love it to be mind games from Pellegrini, I don't think it's in his nature. Fairly certain Kompany won't play tomorrow. I do think, though, a bit of skulduggery wouldn't have gone amiss.

I think Chelsea would've lined up differently if they thought Kompany was playing. Why show your cards so early?

I think we'll struggle tomorrow, especially if Garcia is at centre half. Would take a point in a heartbeat.

Unlike you to down tools Ric?

I think Pellers may have something up his sleeve tomorrow

Not downing tools as such, but realistically I can't see us winning tomorrow. Would love to be proved wrong.

On the 3.30pm flight tomorrow to Faro so although the flight might be a bit bumpy I have faith that the pilot will get us there in one piece. We arrive in Faro at 6.30pm and our friends are taking us straight out to Sao Bras to the best chicken and chips restaurant in the world. A few superblocks, sagres or cristal possibly a bottle of vinho verde and then its back to their gaff just in time to watch us win at a canter on Match of the Day. Now that's what I call a Super Sunday.

Rammy Blue said:
Play this team and we will win....

.........................Hart........................
....Micah......Demich.....Nasty......Clichy....
..................Yaya.......Ferny.................
......Nasri..............................Merlin......
..................Beast.....Sergio..................

Demichelis is slow as fuck. Eto'o or Torres (more likely given how sharp he looks) will have a field day against him. For a victory it will depend on how Terry and Cahill/Luiz handle Kun and beast. And how we handle Mata, Oscar and Hazard

Ric said:
Danamy said:
Ric said:
As much as I'd love it to be mind games from Pellegrini, I don't think it's in his nature. Fairly certain Kompany won't play tomorrow. I do think, though, a bit of skulduggery wouldn't have gone amiss.

I think Chelsea would've lined up differently if they thought Kompany was playing. Why show your cards so early?

I think we'll struggle tomorrow, especially if Garcia is at centre half. Would take a point in a heartbeat.

Unlike you to down tools Ric?

I think Pellers may have something up his sleeve tomorrow

Not downing tools as such, but realistically I can't see us winning tomorrow. Would love to be proved wrong.

There's no doubt that JM will send his team out like a pack of rabid dogs, if we can ride the initial wave and then settle in to our game plan we'll have every chance.

What is everyone going on about, were going to batter the bastards tomorrow 0-3 no problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.