Chelsea - FA Cup SF | Post-Match Thread

I have chilled a bit now . Pissed off yes but trying to see the bigger picture. If we beat Spurs we make a bit of history. If we beat psg and make it to the final we have one game less ( fa final) to deal with. Chelsea may be out of the cl then but maybe not. Grabbing at straw's fucking to. right. Come on City dust yourself down and kick on.

I think everyone in my family knew the moment that team selection was announce we were going out.

Awful from Pep. I mean in a semi final of the FA cup and you choose that.

these players are 80k to 100k players worth 20 million - 50 million pounds .

you are making out he played the youth team.

most of this team would of been in our best 11 2 months ago ffs

Sterling, Jesus and Torres had shockers with Sterling worst of the lot.
The only thing I can say about Mendy and Rodri is they weren’t quite as bad as those three.
Apart from Foden, the rest were just poor.
Bought a ticket for Wembley earlier. Hope they’re not the same next week.

I get what you’re saying and yeah we are lucky to be in the position we are. But that felt like a huge opportunity missed and we bowed out with a whimper. Pep left players out there who were fucking shocking and if you did your job that badly, you’d have been told to fuck off for the day. We had history in our sights and are constantly told ‘it’s one game at a time’ but that performance in the semi final of the oldest cup competition in the world was unacceptable.

Unacceptable? FFS. Pep and the team got it wrong it fucking happens.

Really? I thought they payed very well, organized and solid, made it (as it turned out) impossible for us to break through.
They will be a force next season, I'm sure.
I dunno if I agree with that, we were off the pace making mistakes all game(some of the passing was cringe worthy). So they were better than a disjointed/off the pace City who didn't look like scoring(easy to defend against today) but did they really create much going forward though? I think if Steffen didn't get caught in no-man's land, that game probably ends up going to extra time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.