Chelsea - FA Cup SF | Post-Match Thread

I’ve only just got round to thinking, but even Ake would have been a better bet at left back than that useless **** Mendy.
His attempts at chasing back were embarrassing, not even sure he can sprint !
But according to our resident forum gobshite, Txiki can't wait to throw a big new contract at him.
Can you narrow it down please mate ?

A bad day at the office.

So much strength on the bench that were utilised too little and too late.

The treble is still on and I hope you do it, but you have to play the best team you can at these stages of the competitions City are in now.

Even Pep makes mistakes, I'm sure he won't risk it again.

Still the best side in Europe when at full strength.

'.

Ake was a strange buy for us, as he has the turning-speed of an oil tanker in rough seas. Good in the air though, but being kept out of the side by Mendy is a bad omen!
He’s not really had a chance to be fair to him. If we were always going to buy another CB it looks like an odd signing. Needs a run of games to judge him properly and agree that he’s a better option at LB than mendy at present

mendy was to blame for the goal in not getting back around and he just let the chelsea player run off him
ok the keeper was also found out but mendy was so slow he was playing in slow motion
in cant stand mendy but
that yank goaly was the main culprit
came out
stopped
went back
left a complete open net

agreed Sterling did....but so did KDB and he did it numerous times...like sterling - simply not acceptable from wither of them today

in all the time sterling been at the club he never walks about and coast games ? its clear he is not happy and wants away. pep dropped him and did not like it ? maybe pep was hoping for something or wanting a reaction and sterling has said fuck you

I’d be tempted to send Torres on loan to another PL club next season but I’m not sure he’d get many games - on present showings - so that might be counter productive. He’s certainly not shown enough so far to get in our 25.
I’d agree , don’t wanna be too harsh because he is a young lad, but definitely been underwhelmed so far , came with a big reputation one of Spain’s best young players.
Not seeing it so far .
Gotta improve .
needs to be more direct and show bit more confidence.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.