Chelsea - FA Cup SF | Post-Match Thread

i felt sorry for jesus today having to play up front with sterling and torres, he ran his bollocks off while those two went for an afternoon stroll
I think Jesus would flourish in a support role alongside a top striker. He is happy to play provider and would act as an excellent decoy. Plus, he puts the effort in even if he can’t score enough goals!

I think Jesus would flourish in a support role alongside a top striker. He is happy to play provider and would act as an excellent decoy. Plus, he puts the effort in even if he can’t score enough goals!
I think he had one genuine chance today. That’s it. We didn’t get behind them at all

Criticism of Torres well over the top. He started well this season as a striker, then was left out a lot. He's hardly played. It's his first season and he's now a starter for Spain. He'll come good.

Raheem is a mystery. He's not the most gifted or natural footballer but normally gives everything and has a knack of being in the right place at the right time.

Now though he's a complete waste of space.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.