Chelsea game moved to 21st march

Re: The Chelsea game?

dukyblue said:
There is no issue i can see with moving this back to the weds. If its moved for Sky to the back end of the season it will be a disgrace, and I hope the club tell them to get stuffed.

Do the club have a choice?? Could we be going into the last week a game in hand but points behind that lot.

Mikecini said:
dukyblue said:
There is no issue i can see with moving this back to the weds. If its moved for Sky to the back end of the season it will be a disgrace, and I hope the club tell them to get stuffed.

Do the club have a choice?? Could we be going into the last week a game in hand but points behind that lot.

I'm not sure. Just been through the fixtures until the end of the season, and assuming we get to at least the semis, there isnt a free midweek. Weds 21st is the only option.

Unless they have us playing monday vs United, Thurs vs Chelsea and Sunday vs Newcastle.

Theyve had 2 weeks to think about this possibility. I think its a bit poor that people havent been informed before now in the event Chelsea won tonight.

Don't know when it will be played, but at least it means we can play our strongest team against Sporting in the 2nd leg.

dukyblue said:
Mikecini said:
dukyblue said:

I'm not sure. Just been through the fixtures until the end of the season, and assuming we get to at least the semis, there isnt a free midweek. Weds 21st is the only option.

Unless they have us playing monday vs United, Thurs vs Chelsea and Sunday vs Newcastle.

Theyve had 2 weeks to think about this possibility. I think its a bit poor that people havent been informed before now in the event Chelsea won tonight.

This is our fixture list, as it stands, with the EL dates if either side stays in it....

Chelsea Home Mon 19th March

Stoke Away Sat 24th March

EL Quarter Final Thurs 29th March

Sunderland home Sat 31st March

EL Quarter Final Thurs 5th April

Arsenal away Sunday 8th April 4pm

West Brom home Wednesday 11th April 8pm

Norwich away Saturday April 14th 12.45pm

EL Semi Final Thurs 19th April

Wolves away Sunday 22nd April 4pm

EL Semi Final Thurs 26th April

United home Monday 30th April 8pm

Newcastle away Sat 5th May

EL Final Weds 9th May

QPR home Sunday 13th May

Sky MUST have thought Chelsea were favorites to go through. Sky must have a contingency plan but whether it will suit us is another question!

I'm thinking May in case Chelsea need a replay in FA Cup! Think they are fully booked up till then?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.