Chelsea game moved to 21st march

Re: The Chelsea game?

I'm not sure when Chelsea would want to play the game. If its put back to 21st March they would have to play their rivals Spurs 3 days later. But if its put back to May they would have to play Liverpool away on the following Sunday which could be an even more important game, Or they could be in the FA Cup final.

If the game's played in March at least they have the option of fielding a weakened team at home to Leicester.

I suspect it will be put back to 20th or 21st and the two clubs are now locked in dispute over which day.

Why is-one mentioning that a date has to be set aside for a replay if Chelsea draw in cup? The only free dates they have are 21st March as they can't play it in May so in my opinion our game with them will be in May!

Solid Silva said:
Why is-one mentioning that a date has to be set aside for a replay if Chelsea draw in cup? The only free dates they have are 21st March as they can't play it in May so in my opinion our game with them will be in May!

It's not like the good old days. On police instructions, there can't be a replay of a cup game on the immediate Tues/Wed after the game.

Chelsea have the game v us Postponed on their website so it is defo off.

You never know with the FA, when the rags got postponed last year it was months before they played them again so it could well be May but would hate to go into the final two months with an extra game to play.

Would rather get the points in the bag early.

Danny Hoekman said:
Solid Silva said:

It's not like the good old days. On police instructions, there can't be a replay of a cup game on the immediate Tues/Wed after the game.

I understand that but due to Champions League I think they are booked up every weekend and midweek just like us! I'm sure they will have arranged something with the police etc knowing this could happen? Who knows what's going on behind the scenes. The supporters are always the last to find out/taken into consideration!

SSN just listed all Chelsea's upcoming games this month. No mention of City in the list !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.