Chelsea (H) - Carabao Cup | Post-Match Thread

Strange game in some ways, I thought we were the better side and played better football, Chelsea had the better opportunities on front of goal though.

Ortega was incredibly good tonight! Grealish was superb along with Alvarez...We had some serious good performances. Rico Lewis had a difficult first half and against Lewis Hall was very impressive for the Chavs but Rico was much better in the second half he certainly grew into the game.

Nice to beat those twats I can't stand them, Hopefully we get another home tie in the next round.

Well in Blues.

Echo opinions really. Grealish was excellent, Alvarez never stops running and looks alive in the box also on a side note Phillips looked tidy when he came on too hopefully he can stay fit now and provide us with another great option when the games keep flowing.

I thought we’d struggle tonight but never really got out of second gear, nice and professional roll on the draw.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.