Chelsea (H) - Carabao Cup | Post-Match Thread

Good performance. Potter is lucky because KDB and Haaland would’ve feasted on them differently.

exciting game....

Ortega was excellent and his shot stopping is clearly better than Edersons

Rico Lewis did very well....ran out of a bit of steam close to the end but thats not surprising.

Alvarez was great as per usual

Grealish - probably his. best game for us in a city shirt....great to see him actually having a go at goal and he was really unlucky not to score. His final ball from wide needs to be better however.

Marhez....anonymous prior to his goal and anonymous after his involvement in the second.

Palmer was decent...flitted in and out of the game for periods but was great to see him get stuck in

Gomez - very good going forward BUT defensively he has a lot of work to do positionally as he was caught continually.

The real threats in the competition left are Newcastle and the scousers...get either of those and we will have to go full strength as they will for certain (esp Newcastle).

It’s mental how posters have to put down another player in order to praise another. What the fuck is the matter with them?
I just think it reflects the negative feel of the country atm. Everyone wants a moan. Everyone wants a scapegoat. Everyone wants an argument and is angry. I find it a real effort not to get drawn in, especially some of the utter bollox written on here about our world class players. The ignore button has been used for the first time quite a lot over the last few weeks.
I thought tonight was brilliant. Really entertaining. I didn’t think anyone was shit. I thought Gomez put some great balls in which Erling would have put away and Mahrez literally stopped about 100 people from posting in the second half

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.