Chelsea (H) - Carabao Cup | Post-Match Thread

Great game, really enjoyed it, good to see kalvin get some minutes, I think he will do well for us, steffan was brilliant, cole had a very good game as well , jack was brilliant ,we looked a bit shakey at fullback, but overall a very good performance against a very strong looking Chelsea

Enjoyed that.

Grealish was excellent, Ortega shits all over the likes of Steffen, Cabellero and Bravo and Lewis had another very assured game.

Not really seeing much from Palmer though. In his recent games he’s looked like he doesn’t quite understand what his role is? And I feel he switches off a fair bit, but early days for the young man.

Flexed our muscles tonight and beat a top side.

I know people have commented on the amount of chances we conceded but you have to factor in Chelsea finished with a very strong side and we left a lot of players out.

19dacfc3da47e9cc13abb8441f8a6362.gif

Lol was waiting for that.. showed my 7 year old this at the weekend. She thought it was hilarious.

An entertaining game and a good win - especially considering that at least 5 of the players that started would be generally thought of as squad players.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.