Chelsea (H) - Carabao Cup - Wed 9th Nov, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No idea what side he will pick, but as long as Haaland and Rodders are not in the team I will be happy. Would love to see Palmer get a RW slot, but like others I think it will be Jack and Riad on the wings. Would love to progress in all comps but I think I would prefer the FA Cup if possible, this year.

No idea what side he will pick, but as long as Haaland and Rodders are not in the team I will be happy. Would love to see Palmer get a RW slot, but like others I think it will be Jack and Riad on the wings. Would love to progress in all comps but I think I would prefer the FA Cup if possible, this year.

Why would anyone not want Haaland in this game???!

What are you trying to save him for? He's got 6 weeks off after Saturday.

If we beat Chelsea, the next round is days after the World Cup final just before Leeds away, if we get through that, next round would be in a 4 game, 10 day stretch between Chelsea away and United away, plus FA cup. Then 2 legged semi.

Personally I hope we put our second string players in. I think we stand better chance of success in the bigger trophies if we give this one a very low priority.

If we beat Chelsea, the next round is days after the World Cup final just before Leeds away, if we get through that, next round would be in a 4 game, 10 day stretch between Chelsea away and United away, plus FA cup. Then 2 legged semi.

Personally I hope we put our second string players in. I think we stand better chance of success in the bigger trophies if we give this one a very low priority.

Surely it makes sense to go for this one as we only have 2 games left before the World Cup and that gives ourselves a chance of getting an easier 4th round draw, which we can play the kids in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.