Chelsea (H) - Carabao Cup - Wed 9th Nov, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He needs to start loving the FA cup more.
Pep does seem to love the FA Cup until the Semi Finals, when he seems to really dislike it and not want to take part anymore!
With regards to Weds, I reckon we'll go pretty strong with a couple of kids thrown in (as per Sevilla). Haaland should defo start I believe, I'm sure he'll want to play, he hasn't played much last couple of weeks and as others have said, he's got 6 weeks off.
Though there will be games seen as more of a priority as the season progresses, and it may not be quite the same as losing to certain teams in Red, losing against Chelsea still pisses me off (more so than against most other teams).

Pep does seem to love the FA Cup until the Semi Finals, when he seems to really dislike it and not want to take part anymore!

It’s almost as if the semi finals of the FA cup align perfectly with the Champions league quarter finals and Semi finals and the business end of the PL and Pep has to make a choice, whereas the Carabao is over by March and doesn’t conflict with anything.

Philips cannot be picked for the world cup surely - hes started 6 games in the last year and will have zero match fitness. one league cup game off the bench aint gonna do anything to change that !

Ortega
Lewis
Stones
Dias
Laporte
Gomez
Gudnogan
Bernardo
Grealish
Mahrez
Alvarez

Why would anyone not want Haaland in this game???!

What are you trying to save him for? He's got 6 weeks off after Saturday.
This entirely!

Back from injury
Needs match sharpness ready for Saturday
He’s 22
Has a month off for the World Cup

Hoping Sterling gets a good reception oh and we get a nice win :)

I do too! Good pro for us and grateful for all the goals he scored for us. And I’ll always remember the cross that started the comeback against Villa.

Having said that I’d be very amused if a chant went up ‘He was top of the league, top of the league. Raheem Sterling was top of the league!’

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.