Laporte
Gomez

Rodri
Gundogan
Grealish

Palmer
Foden
Alvarez

We put a massive shift in against Fulham on Saturday so I'm sure fresh legs will be brought into the side.
We'll smash these shit cunts.

City 4-0 Chavs

I assume you’re talking about the **** who was persistent about the LFC ownership Q / signings in January. No idea, but came here to call them an absolute thunder ****.
The nervousness in the guys voice, trying to disguise his comments about the financial results as impressive, when he was clearly implying that Citys figures were dodgy. Then moving on to a fucking nothing question about Liverpool being for sale.

I know we've won this cup many time for me for the aims of this season it for me is a sacrificial lamb.

I'd much rather we go full tilt on league and CL and give the cups to the youngsters like Arsenal used to.

We've got Philps and Walker injured already, 2nd half season we will have more and suspensions taking effect.

Pep will play to win everything with a balance on rotation we have a strong squad if it's managed correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.