Chelsea (H) - Carabao Cup - Wed 9th Nov, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apart from the fact he scored over 100 goals for City, among many other attributes.
I agree though he will get a mixed reception. Will be highlighted by the media and sadly reflex on the majority who want to show our appreciation for returning players who gave their all for the club.
Enjoy your little boo, if you are going.

Love him or loathe him, he was integral to many titles with us… he comes across as a top man on interviews and he left without any fuss, allowing us to recoup on our investment. I was often frustrated with Raz, but I knew his worth and I’ll be cheering him tomorrow… that said, I hope we smash the Chavs!

Hes 7th in the league, he's 7th in the leagueeee....

He'll get a nice enough welcome from me, but he might get a bit of stick as well. ;)

I see Pep has said that he hopes Raheem receives a great welcome from the City supporters tomorrow.

He’ll certainly get a great big cheer from Mrs Vienna and me.
Will he play and if he does, will it be at wingback?

It'll be interesting to see what side they put out. They’ve got a fair few injuries and elderly players.

Hoping for a front 3 of Pulisic, Broja and Ziyech.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.