Chelsea (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

Blues were saying exactly the same about Rodri, I suppose you’re one of those numpties that can’t give new signings a season.
It's an absolute shocking post that and what's worse it's got 19 likes.

Some of our posters on are so self entitled, fanny wipes or just WUMS

Probably all 3

I think you will find that the arbitration of the games will ensure that the Dippers don't. Four pen shouts yesterday, two reluctantly given a cursory VAR treatment, but the foul on Haaland in the first half didn't even merit a flick of info on the big screen. Any two of those four would be nailed on for Liverpool, and the other two? MotD 'experts' would no doubt mention 'there is contact' and 'I've seen 'em given'! Yep, we've seen 'em given time and time again at The Swamp.
They’ll drop points despite the extra help they get.

watch this same Chelsea concede 3-4 next weekend vs dippers, also watch the ref give out yellow and warning to Caicedo to stop with his yellow card worthy faults in first 20 mins and probably award an easy pen for lesser fault than we got no pens yesterday.
and also Sterling to miss a bigger chance than he scored against us, he always shits the bed vs the dippers.
To be fair to Sterling he missed an absolute sitter to sit with his goal yesterday. It was usual Raheem play yesterday.

Long shot I know but I left an Asda carrier bag by my seat yesterday (Block 302 Row X Seat 56). It had a pair of new black leather gloves my wife brought me from Finland. Did anybody pick it up? Will be at the Brentford game to collect if so.

Ta muchly.

Long shot I know but I left an Asda carrier bag by my seat yesterday (Block 302 Row X Seat 56). It had a pair of new black leather gloves my wife brought me from Finland. Did anybody pick it up? Will be at the Brentford game to collect if so.

Ta muchly.
Kept me warm on the way home last night tell her thanks

:)

Just fills me with dread knowing that only a win at anfield can put us back at the top.

I've said it all along since our shitty form pre Xmas. Dropping points in the Liverpool, Spurs and CP home games was fucking criminal. Inexcusable in parts because we held the lead!

Ahh it pisses me off so much. I feel like dad who's angry at his kid for leaving his homework until the last minute despite having all term to get it done!!!

But... you can't go back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.