Chelsea (H) Post-Match Thread

Exhausting. Hopefully that wasn't as bad for those of you watching at home as it was in the ground...

Ederson - didn't need to come out for the goal but made a great save 2nd half. Passing off.
Cancelo - needs time but Walker would have been a better choice today.
Stones -My MOTM. Brave forward passing, defended aggressively against Abraham.
Dinho - Did pretty well.
Mendy - weird performance. Passing massively inconsistent but didn't have a lot of options. Great recovery defending last 30 mins
Rodri - clearly not 100%. Hope he's not injured.
KDB - stinker. But he scored at least.
Silva - meh.
Mahrez - got the winner with a moment of magic but lacks any power or strength at all.
Aguero - struggling.
Sterling - couple of great tackles. That's about it.
Gundogan - did okay I guess.
Foden - should have made it 3.
Jesus - meh.
Kevin was voted MoM btw

Why would I waste my time pissing other clubs fans off? Look at my previous posts about transfers etc. I hope for things to improve an already amazing squad. Would a Liverpool fan do that?

I doubt anything I write will affect you guys opinion but I just think it’s a shame one cannot express his opinions when the team clearly is not as good as it can be, without having to defend myself everytime for accusations of representing another club. It’s absolutely bs.
ffs yawn

Great win, I’m happy & I hope you all have a lovely end to the weekend, except you Liverpool, fuck you.

Translation: we will literally say anything and lie to your face and no one can do anything about it so fuck off.

WWE levels of scripting but sadly paying fans being shafted so the PL can sell 'their brand' around the world.

Be sure to also post this in the VAR Debate thread if it hasn’t already been added.

It’s laughable.

Why would I waste my time pissing other clubs fans off? Look at my previous posts about transfers etc. I hope for things to improve an already amazing squad. Would a Liverpool fan do that?

I doubt anything I write will affect you guys opinion but I just think it’s a shame one cannot express his opinions when the team clearly is not as good as it can be, without having to defend myself everytime for accusations of representing another club. It’s absolutely bs.
You should be struck off

We got what we needed, but still VAR won in the end, but it didn’t really matter. Just more controversy......the people involved should be ashamed.
It’s basically like they should give it to LiVARpool now, and get it over with.
A disgusted, but proud Blue

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.