Chelsea (H) Post-Match Thread

Surely the defenders hand is taken into account? It’s not as if the argument can be applied that a defender’s Hand/arm isn’t included because the defender isn’t looking to score.

And why does that not get mentioned. Not a single person from Sky queried the call....it stinks.
Exactly. A defender can, will, and does use his arms to force a striking player away from the ball, a run or put him off a shot. Absolute bollocks

missed it, what did they say?
Despite a win, every question was a dig/disparaging remark or an out and out negative. After the fourth of fifth negative, Pep turned the tables on him (a la Burnley Jan 2017) and made him squirm a bit. As I said, a total shit show, from Sky.

Mind you, BEIN's commentary wasn't much better.

Is there an agenda? You bet your arse.

Not sure what he brings to the side tbqh, gave the ball away virtually every time today, out of position defensively and made no impression going forward. Four out of ten.
He should get better hopefully but we don’t really have a choice right now with our injuries

Frank comes across very well in his post match interview. Seems a sound fella.

The legend Frank Lampard of Stamford Bridge is known as one of the smartest football players in football area with an IQ score of 150. With this IQ score, he is in top 0.5% people who are the most intelligent in the world.

Great bloke regardless

Translation: we will literally say anything and lie to your face and no one can do anything about it so fuck off.

WWE levels of scripting but sadly paying fans being shafted so the PL can sell 'their brand' around the world.

They can now say even if he was onside it wasn't a clear and obvious error blah blah blah.

Job done, City fucked over.

tbh I thought you were a LFC fan given how much negativity and mentions of Pep getting millions from the sheik. ~But deffo you hvent got a clue what yer talking about. few weeks ago you were banging on about how we NEED Mendy - Now he's a waste of time. Same with Stones. Then you talk about how LFC havent won the title yet, then you bang on about how we're shit and cant win it this year. soz m8, just going to have to add you to ignore. Your posts are just shit.

Well, tell me what is incorrect with the fact that the Sheik actually give money to Pep to buy players? Where am I wrong, does he use monopoly money? Please tell me.

I have never said ”we don’t need Mendy”, why are you making sh*t up? He was awful today but we most definitely need him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.