Chelsea (H) Post-Match Thread

not a bad performance given it is on the back of the loss at anfield, an international break, and with the injuries and b.silva suspension, against a good side playing with confidence. 3 points secured, all that matters. Why cant we seem to put away chances, my nerves were all over the place. A bawhair lower on sergio's shot, different game altogether probably.

Var is just taking the piss now. it really needs looked at.

They can now say even if he was onside it wasn't a clear and obvious error blah blah blah.

Job done, City fucked over.

Clear and obvious doesn’t apply to offside and not does the ‘high bar’ bull shit that they made up.

What annoys me is 4 minutes to check a Sheff United winger V Spurs but 10 seconds for Salah and Sterling. ‘Looks about right’ seems to be the attitude when it’s against City and they give Spurs and Liverpool every chance

Wasn't a great performance today but we need now more the 3 points than a great performance. With so many injuries and problems, we did well and deserved to win against a pretty good side.

Impressed with Foden's pace. He's got everything to be the best midfielder in the world in 3-4 years.

Kun gave everything, he's a top man. Goalscoring form is poor though.

Surprised Mendy started. He has to get another chance though now that he is fit. Hopefully he will hit form at some point this season.

Kevin was a mixed bag, more good than bad though. My main complain is he got dispossessed several times and Chelsea had dangerous counters.

Very important win this. The team has a fighting spirit which is the most important thing now.

Last edited:
we're spent. Half of this team can't physically do what is Pep asking from them anymore.
Sadly I think you’re right but a lot of the players had international games so they’re bound to be tired. Besides, It’s hard competing against younger fitter opposition who’s mentor is Lampard. He kept himself in fantastic physical shape and you can see him molding his midfield into this type of player. As for Kante, he’s a freak of fitness and reads the game brilliantly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.