Chelsea (H) | Post-Match Thread

I think I can understand why it is locked
It's funny. When people call Sterling a fucking shit waste of space, that's 'criticism'. People say "are we not allowed to be critical anymore?"

When I explain in the politest possible terms why I'm disappointed with Aguero, it's justification for locking a thread?

Does pep not understand there were city fans all over with champagne in the fridge waiting.

get the bloody league won and then rest the players .

chelsea are now in box seat for champs league spot had we smashed them with our first team then they would have a difficult run in and could risk more injury and tiredness

too many changes again pep.

but these fringe players do themselves no favours.

mendy sterling Jesus and Torres were poor yet again.

no idea what aguero was thinking but he is forgiven as I love him.
oh that was a pen at the end but that’s not why we lost too many average performances from manager to keeper.

People here are so dramatic. Big deal, we lose a game with an unusual formation (5-3-2) with our second unit(only Dias, Ederson and maybe Rodri will play UCL final) and we only need 1 win/3 games(if Utd wins all their games), and people act like we just lost the league....

I don't get it. Rotation is the reason why we barely have had any injuries. Rotation is the reason why we can run like crazy in big important games.

I love Sergio.
He gave me the best moment of my 52 years.
Just can't be angry with him
I'm not a tit man but I bet you have belters:-)

Well that’s what you call coming down to earth.
Weird lineup from Pep but so many players still had stinkers - if the CL final lineup wasn't already decided then it is now

Lot of mard-arses on here need to calm down though. It was our second string, we played shite, we're still gonna win the fucking league.

And the final will be completely different to today - Walker's pace and Zinchenko will nullify the only two threats they had today and actually having a midfield -might- just make us more dangerous too
I’d of been a threat against Mendy today, fucking utterly headless chicken doesn’t really do him justice.

Chill out

We'll still have 20 days off to prepare as we'll have won it before we kick a ball again

Rags have....

Sunday - Villa (a)
Tuesday - Leicester (h)
Thursday - Liverpool (h)

No chance are they winning 3 games in 5 days against decent opposition. Draw one and it's as good as over on goal difference

In fact I'll stick my neck out and say that we'll be the new champions of england in about 20 hours
Hope your right, but Villa are half the side without Grealish. We need Liverpool to be going to Anfield with something to play for. They are the only team I see the rags possibly dropping points to. That being said we just need to focus on beating Newcastle.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.