Chelsea (H) | Post-Match Thread

He was stupid attempting that yesterday

For me he was in a mood with Sterling scoring from what he thought was his first chance.

Although his control was shocking which led to Sterling having to take the chance from him.

His penalty taking has never been great so are we surprised he missed. I am not.

But I look at it also as a massive opportunity to go into the second half 2 up plus they had lost one of their centre backs.

We would have won the game then.

He was looking to sign off with something special. Personally I would really consider not picking him again as he is obviously out for himself now and wants another qpr moment.
He definitely was but I guess that has changed now. Pep won’t guess...he’s out until the PL is done. No chance of the CL dream of him coming on in the last minute to get the winner either. His mind is all over the shop unfortunately.

Not fussed that we lost in terms of affecting the league but the way we lost is fuckin annoying, that starting 11 had a chance to make a play for the CL final and not one of em showed up ...

No point in killing ourselves over this shit show, just have to forget about it and watch what the rags do... We will win at least one more game and the rags will drop points anyway ....

Full media blackout now until the next game
I, ll dance a jig with you when we win the final then.
Oh and let's hope Villa win us the league today as well.
14 out of 15 finals is immense.
Personally I'd like us to win the league ourselves, and yesterday was a golden opportunity.
If the rags vs dippers game had been played the other day we could have been champions already...

You're not well informed about the human psyche. It quite natural for there to be more posts after a defeat than a win.
Like this post. Always wonder why so many comment about larger threads in defeats. More to try and find reason for it and more disagreements with others for the reasons. Not hard really.

go and get a good night sleep they say ?? well sorry am still feeling angry
pep has got to understand that until you are crowd champions anything is possible and should not me pissing around with players he would never pick if his job was on the line or a champions league final. until we are crowd champions its best 11 and then piss about with the squad

them 9 changes had no desire and willningness to fight to be named champions yesterday. in fact they did not desevre to be called champoins and got they they desevere a battering both on and off the pitch. even pep has got to take a big part of the blame. it pains me saying it but sorry pep get a grip

So called city fans now blaming Eddie for our defeat now, you tell me there ain't Rags and dippers all over us or some city fans who should be supporting those teams
I’d not blame him but Eddy is not a world class shot stopper. Other things he’s second to none mind.

go and get a good night sleep they say ?? well sorry am still feeling angry
pep has got to understand that until you are crowd champions anything is possible and should not me pissing around with players he would never pick if his job was on the line or a champions league final. until we are crowd champions its best 11 and then piss about with the squad

them 9 changes had no desire and willningness to fight to be named champions yesterday. in fact they did not desevre to be called champoins and got they they desevere a battering both on and off the pitch. even pep has got to take a big part of the blame. it pains me saying it but sorry pep get a grip
Rubbish.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.