Chelsea (H) | Post-Match Thread

And how many times does he fucking dive
Far less than genuine stonewall fouls that are just swept under the carpet. Foden found out that if yer get fouled and stay on yer feet yer not getting the pen; Raheem already knew before tonight that yer can get clattered and yer not getting the pen. It was clear from his interview post-match how annoyed he was with that decision. There'll be a pen before the week is out that some whistling wanker will award with just a fraction of a touch!

Come on mate that second team we put out is awful... we seen them get beat of Leeds with 10 men. They won't get near our strongest lineup in my opinion.

I think its stupid to start that 11 when you risk bringing players on anyway doesn't make sense.
To be fair, the next game is the one to win out of the 3 games.

The warning signs are there though, they had 2 goals disallowed in each game so don't be fooled, they are a top side believe me.

A bit harsh to not get the second penalty. But to be fair, penalty in the first half was soft and wouldn’t always be given. We had our chance to have the game wrapped up by half time. Chelsea much better than us in the second half.

Meh again we struggle against a counter attacking team

More worried that Tuchel seems to have a style of play that Guardiola can’t beat but onto the next game

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.