Chelsea (H) | Post-Match Thread

Tuchel has Pep’s number here.

Even with Zinch, Foden, Gundog, didn’t create nay a ripple of improvement. I hate to say this but it does really feel that Tuchel and chelsea have made a lot of effort and maybe technology in AI machine learn our tactic as a team and as individual players.

I’m not at all surprised if he lost against the lower teams but keeps on winning against us. If I were Tuchel new to the job, of course the first team that I want to deviscerate and analyse every granular detail will be us, Manchester City. He wants to win the league next year.

I have a bad feeling about the CL final, and this will keep me flapping to no end.

Hahahahaha he doesn't have Peps number you fool we have started that shit lineup that got beat to Leeds with 10 men.

They were not full strength either isn't it ? I think Pep was trying out a system that can nullify them, but with second team. Hopefully Pep learnt something useful for the final.

Thats pretty much their full strenghth team without Mount and Jorginiho, they rotate their front three alot. its the same defence jsut with chillwell instead

Double edged situation played chelsea twice with a B team with the aim to win CL, if we end up losing a straight game against them that will hurt.

As for today,

Rodri running with the ball like a headless chicken toward the zone where no teammates was available

Aguero well a reason why he is on the bench
Ferna will start the final

A chance to really put Chelsea on the back foot mentally and Pep shows the utmost disrespect for Chelsea and the fans... Aguero should be ashamed of himself too

let’s hope that that isn’t the catalyst to losing the final v this lot as they now know (if they didn’t already) how to beat the City team we put in front of them...

Fucking fuming

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.