Chelsea (H) | Post-Match Thread

Jesus christ what am i seeing on here. fucking hell.

"Tuchel has peps number"
"we are going to lose the final"

Get a grip ffs.

Tuchel twice has beaten our SECOND TEAM! not the first one. They are a glorified BURNLEY.

Tuchel has beaten us twice when we have not used the formation that has won us so many games this season, He hasnt come up against a full force Man city yet. 4-3-3 is the formation we are undefeated with in the champions league not this mess we played tonight.

A bernardo and Gundogan midfield changes the whole game. Mahrez changes things also he has their full back on toast we know this. Foden will have Azpilicueta on toast to. Stop panicking over this game.

Watching Chelsea today they are not that good, they are not a PSG or Dortmund. they press yes but if you have press resistant midfielders this game changes, if you have a fluid front three this game changes. we will win the champions league final maybe 2 nil or 3 nil.

Madrid hurt chelsea when modric and Kross were able to get out of the press if they were younger madrid wouldve punished them. we have Gundogan and bernardo two of the best press resistant players in the world to come into this team including KDB. i was worried going into this game thinking chelsea were some amazing team but they struggled against our second team again.
But why give Chelsea the fucking opportunity to beat us ahead of the final... it’s fucking madness and IF they do it again in the final you know who’s to blame ... Taggart wouldn’t have done that today and neither should Pep have done it

Tuchel has Pep’s number, but Pep has three weeks to fix it.
If we lose in the final, the media will be revelling in the new kings of England.
With respect mate that’s bollocks

he’s just about beaten our second team twice

today has absolutely no relevance on what will happen in the final

I hope Tuchel and Chelsea think it has and get over confident but they’re not that stupid

All those saying Pep disrespected Chelsea with the team selection wake up. Pep was never going to show his hand and selection before the final and if we then go on and win the Champions League he will be justified. This was a game Chelsea needed to win to make sure they are in the top 4. We will still win the league...chill.

I’m so angry after that. Angry with Pep, angry with Sergio. I know we’ll still win it but I wanted to win it playing a game, not by the rags not winning when City are all sat at home.
Angry? ANGRY??? You're kidding me right?

League in the bag and Pep preparing for the Champions league final and you're angry????

Are you a rag fan?

I'm not angry we got beat today I was saying we would anyone soon as I saw the lineup, what I'm pissed off about is Pep playing them just to give them game time and keep them happy, they don't deserve a start they haven't shown up in previous games. Fuck them if they don't show up in a game thats for the league there is no place for them here. Our starting lineup is amazing, the second team is wank.

2 defeats in a matter of weeks to chelsea, weakened side or not is not the most ideal prep for a CL final against them

Or it's the most perfect.

They go in over confident after beating us, (tbf only just today)against weakened 11s.

We play our A team and smash them for 5.

Only time will tell

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.