Chelsea (H) | Post-Match Thread

Sergio’s bullshit has not only cost us the points and winning the title today, it has also removed the battle that Chelsea had for top 4. They no longer have energy sapping games all the way to the final as they will have wrapped it up before then and will even rotate themselves. That from Sergio today is worse than Balotelli’s back heel when through on goal. At least that was a friendly.

With respect mate that’s bollocks

he’s just about beaten our second team twice

today has absolutely no relevance on what will happen in the final

I hope Tuchel and Chelsea think it has and get over confident but they’re not that stupid
He's not wrong.

Fuck me. This thread is reaching matchday thread levels of shite. If it gets more posts than the 2nd leg win over PSG thread, then it proves once and for all that this place is infested with rags and pathetic wums.
tbf you'll probably get more sense on the caf and rawk until Monday. Until then you might as well join in and go full pep/raz/kun out.

That was fucking wank.

Why not wait until after we wrap up the title before pissing about with weakened teams? The CL Final is fucking weeks yet, we can’t wrap the likes of Dias and Mahrez in cotton wool for three weeks, we need to keep morale and momentum up.

By all means bring on Mendy and Torres if we’re 2 or 3 up, but these shit selections have bitten us on the arse since we were 17 points ahead.

Worse still, those chav twats have been given confidence now, we should have picked the same team as fo PSG and smashed the bastards.

I’m so fucking angry about that game. Why keep fucking up and limping over the line? Title should have been wrapped up weeks ago.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.