Chelsea (H) | Post-Match Thread

I don't give a fuck how many goals you score that doesn't absolve Aguero of that today. It was selfish and indefensible. Chelsea were done and dusted at 2-0. I'm fucking livid with his self centered approach to that and his reaction to Sterling.
What reaction?

If you're a City fan and ok with what you saw today - then you need to get your head checked. Manager and players totally disrespected us fans today. Insane.
Pep can do what he likes. He made a mistake though. There was no way that side was strong enough to win that game.

Just watched the penalty again, it was clear, Taylor is a cheat, end of. There is no fucking point in var of they don't tell the ref he made a mistake.
You’re right, however, we didn’t deserve it and I hope that was a reality check for a good few of that squad, cry about not playing enough games but how many times has Pep stated, when the chance comes, take your chance, make me think....

A good few out there have accepted some kind of inevitability, well that’s not who I want in a blue shirt.....

Mendy starting games is insulting. Injuries or whatever the cause he’s utter turd

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.