Chelsea (H) | Post-Match Thread

Some over-reactions as usual. Yes, the manager and selected players gave few fcuks today. And yes, Chelsea have beaten us twice but only when we’ve fielded weakened and unmotivated sides.

The CL will be a different matter, presuming we pick the same team that played PSG and keep today’s stand-ins well away from it.

We have 1 good lineup with the false 9, and no more. You can pretend that our b and c teams are just as strong but they are not, it's the truth.Sterlings can't pass the ball, handle the ball, shoot the ball or anything else that is bad.

I remember when Chelsea beat United twice in 94 and then everyone was bigging them up for the cup final. United then beat them 4-0. These things seem to happen in football.

Considering Chelsea are a CL finalist I can’t say they were really that good against what was basically our 2nd XI in all but a couple of instances.

When they play our strongest team in the final we’ll show them what we’re really about.

Too many players ran around with faces like smacked arses! Most of them know they won`t be in the final team and instead of going for it and playing out of their skins they lacked any heart!
Cancelo, piss poor, Rodri hopelessly slow and unaware of his surroundings, Stirling far from his best, Mendy tried but really slow in the second half!
Funnily enough Cancelo and Mendy having to be covered by Diaz, LaPorte and Ake. Rodri didn`t help and I assume his role was to act as sweeper or cover when the fullbacks were out of position.
Aguero messed up the pen but I can forgive him that.Jesus and Torres not up for the fight or rather unable to help.
Dias and LaPorte left hopelessly outnumbered at times but can`t be blamed. Similarly what could Eddy do?
The only thing is that even Pep can`t be so blind as to play that team again or make that many changes!
MOM.....Foden. Hardly put a foot wrong for 10 minutes!
Rant over, feel better now

Awful team selection and performance. I don’t think anybody out of favour did anything to put themselves in contention for the final there.

Flip side is if he’d gone full strength and somebody key limped off injured then we’d all be raging - so I am over that part.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.