Chelsea (H) - Post-Match Thread

To be fair I did believe Raheems form was really poor and I did believe transferring him was the best option. Tuesday I’m man enough to admit I was very wrong and even more so I’m thrilled he has found his form of old.
I guess with the way he plays confidence plays a major part. Well done Raheem. Long may it continue.
There’s a lesson to be learnt in that response, now your attention has changed to grealish

Best bit of today for me was Mcpointy trying three times to pronounce Arrizabalaga when describing the goal. Why does a major broadcaster stick with so many thickos?

incidentally the deflated Chumps Lge blow up looked like my inflatable doll after her trip to the Victoria ground.

I wasn't there but I have been reliably informed that 2500 inflatables have been left behind to enjoy at your convenience, in case any of you wanted to have a European cup winning experience :)
It was amusing for a while , then it got boring and was hilarious at the end !

I accept i may be wrong on the energy levels side of it...maybe its because we generally played utterly pedestrian at times before kev(Kev ALWAYS looks knackered too which doesn't help lol) scored. I watched on TV so perhaps it came over better at the ground.
Was certainly no lack of energy today. The work rate was unbelievable from City and I was at the game.

Best bit of today for me was Mcpointy trying three times to pronounce Arrizabalaga when describing the goal. Why does a major broadcaster stick with so many thickos?

incidentally the deflated Chumps Lge blow up looked like my inflatable doll after her trip to the Victoria ground.
Also, didn't Glen Muddle claim that "City are the best team in Europe and that includes teams from around the world".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.