Chelsea (H) - Post-Match Thread

Not a direct dig at you but the abuse rajeev- or to give him his real name raheem - got on here during his difficult, off form period was disgusting, and the folk - again not necessarily you because I’ve no idea how far you took it- can fuck off with their hollow praise now. Great performance city against the shit scared champions of Europe
Rajeev Stirling is top of the league

:)

A very professional performance against a very negative Chelsea. I have no idea how Kev won MOM as Raheem, Rodri, Bernardo and Kovacic were all superior on the day. 13 points clear and twelve wins on the spin is testimony to the squad, the manager, and the philosophy of one game at a time. They will be boiling much piss on RAWK tonight.
City won one nil, Kev scored, now we all know McPointy is an arse and was wanting to say Konte, so he took the obvious punt ;-)

Superb performance. Pep got the tactics spot on. Chelsea were awful and the bus parking was laughable. You can see the media narrative now setting us up for a fall. Nobody has lost a thirteen point lead. Pep doing well saying it could be 8 with games in hand and we still have to play the red dippers. I personally love Stonesy at the back the way he plays the ball out. Interesting stats about the Laporte/Stones partnership as well. One game at a time.

fare enough
but the champions league and before it the european cup is a lottery

unlike a domestic treble

its never ever been done since footy began till we did it

just a thought
CL is undoubtedly the one we want but nobody will convince me City have not been the best team in Europe both last year and this year. The CL is a knock out competition......albeit the biggest.

Really excellant performance that.Its only January but you wouldnt bet against us now. Over to you Klipaty. The grass was too long, the sun was too bright, covid, var, my aunt fanny had an itchy arse..........

Congratulation for the win & 3 points guys

Thanks to the lads & Pep, well deserved victory.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.